Queendom Qare Qommunity Affiliate Agreement Terms & Conditions
This general agreement is made out to you (the affiliate) from Lighthouse Consulting, LLC doing business as Queendom Qare (hereafter referred to as “Queendom Qare”). It contains the complete terms and agreements of the affiliate program.
Please Note: “we”, “us”, and “our” refers to Queendom Qare and “you”, “yours”, “your” refers to the affiliate. The term of this agreement will begin once you have filled out the Queendom Qare Qommunity affiliate program registration form and will end upon notice of termination from either you or Queendom Qare.
Rights and Restrictions
- We reserve the right to reject any affiliate after registration, thereby terminating the account. If we have opted to accept or reject your acceptance as an affiliate we will notify you by e-mail within a 24-48-hour time frame. Queendom Qare will exercise their own discretion and may decide to decline any application we see necessary.
- All affiliates are required to be of legal age to enter into a contractual agreement.
- As part of this agreement, all affiliates who are accruing active commissions must do so through a visible Queendom Qare banner, link or other forwarding method on a publicly viewable website, newsletter, blog, etc. Failure to do so may result in a terminated account.
- Affiliates are prohibited from using any combination of the words “Queendom” and/or “Qare” in the url/web address or title of their website. Affiliates may not purchase or register any search terms, keywords, or other identifiers that include the phrase “Queendom Qare” or “Queendom Care” or “Queens/ Queen’s/Queens’ Qare/Care” or any rearrangement of the aforementioned words for use in any search engine, directory, portal, sponsored advertising service, or other search service. If we determine that you have engaged in any of the above activities, we may, at our sole discretion, withhold any commissions otherwise payable to you under this Agreement and/or terminate this Agreement.
- While we allow affiliates to order through their own site, the affiliate program is not intended as a discount program. We will audit sites for publicly viewable links and banners coded with a unique affiliate number.
- Affiliates should regularly create original content for their site or provide rich informational resources related to herbs, herbalism, women’s womb, head or feet wellness, holistic health, DIY remedies, natural health, herbal teas, ancient or present day African healing culture and traditions, etc.
- The affiliate account may be cancelled by Queendom Qare at any time for any reason we feel appropriate. This is usually the result of slander, misrepresentation made to us, spam e-mail used to promote the affiliate, posting Queendom Qare links on unapproved websites, uploading affiliate code through the use of unapproved methods, or sites that we feel might bring Queendom Qare disrepute, etc. An issued warning letter in the form of e-mail, fax or letter will be sent first. If no reparations have been made, then the affiliates account with Queendom Qare will be terminated.
- All affiliates may cancel their account with Queendom Qare at any time and for any reason.
- Affiliate accounts are non-transferable. The affiliate account will belong to the original registered owner until such time as the account is canceled by either party.
Access to Account Management Services
- Immediately after your acceptance into the Queendom Qare affiliate program you will be e-mailed links, passwords, and the related information necessary to gain access to your control panel. From here you may manage your account and set its parameters. We suggest you keep these invaluable links in a safe place and in a place that is easily accessible by you. If for any reason you lose this information, we will be able to re-send it to you.
Use of Graphics and Links, Limitations of Use, and Cookie Periods
- Only HTML code and approved linking information is to be used for the affiliate’s website. Failure to do so will result in misappropriated commissions. All the links, graphics, and account management information will be provided to the affiliate after their registration into the program. In no way is the affiliate to use graphics or links not approved by Queendom Qare.
- Once a viewer clicks on an affiliate link and places an order with Queendom Qare, that viewer becomes the sole customer of Queendom Qare. The affiliate will not have access to the customer’s account information, contact information, and will not be allowed to communicate with customer regarding their order/s placed with Queendom Qare. Queendom Qare is responsible for all customer service, fulfillment, processing, shipping, and after-order inquiries made with the customer.
- This agreement does not constitute a joint venture, partnership, franchise, or other representative business of Queendom Qare. The affiliate is being paid as an independent contractor and in no way is this to be interpreted as representation or endorsement by Queendom Qare.
- Queendom Qare may at any time refuse any link, text or referring graphic used to forward a viewer to the Queendom Qare website. Only approved links, banners, graphics, and text may be used.
- The use of Queendom Qare affiliate links, or links referring to a particular affiliate link is strictly prohibited through the use of junk mail, email server programs, spam, hit distribution networks, pay-per-click programs, or through mass distribution in chat rooms, on Queendom Qare social networking sites, etc. Queendom Qare holds sole discretion on what is termed as “inappropriate use” and may at any time close an account if we are given information on inappropriate use.
- The cookie period for the Queendom Qare affiliate program is exactly 30 days. After this 30-day period the viewer must come back to the affiliate’s website and proceed to click a link for commission to be earned.
- Commissions will not be reported or recorded by viewers who have set their cookie protection settings to a high standard. This may block and prevent the necessary cookies from being installed thus preventing the accrual of commissions that you as the affiliate may earn.
- Queendom Qare is not responsible for sales lost through high security settings, firewall parameters, or any other settings or equipment which prevent the necessary cookies from being installed.
- Affiliates are solely responsible for the development, operation, maintenance, and technical operation of their sites including all materials that appear on their sites and related equipment.
- We welcome affiliates from the international community but payouts to international affiliates from Queendom Qare will be made through PayPal. There are NO exceptions. If you are unable to accept US funds in a PayPal account, then we will be unable to pay you the commission earned, and your account will be terminated. All payments are made around the first of the month.
- Monthly payout to the affiliate will accrue in their account until a minimum of $50.00 has been met. We will not make payments or reimbursements to affiliates for amounts under $50.00. This helps us manage over-head and accounting fees.
- The commission to the affiliates is based on 15% of the subtotal for each order. You will not receive a commission on shipping charges.
- Commissions can be voided within your account for reasons which we will feel are appropriate. This is usually the result of fraudulent orders, excessive clicks from the same IP address, declines from the referred customer’s credit card, or other reasons that facilitate garnishment of commission. If this occurs you will be notified immediately.
- We will not be responsible for lost commissions due to improper coding or inoperative links. Queendom Qare is also not responsible for sales lost through technical issues, such as, service outages, service interruptions, website updates, and server updates.
- Payments will only be made through PayPal. Please use an active PayPal email address to sign up for your account.
Fraudulent Orders and Orders Outstanding
- It is possible that we may receive an order that is illegitimate and fraudulent. This usually takes place with a stolen or dispossessed credit card. If we receive an order that we have conclusive evidence of being fraudulent, we will cancel the order entirely and decommission your account for the 15%. If this is to occur, you will be notified immediately.
- Queendom Qare reserves the right to decide whether a viewer from your site will be serviced, sold to, or otherwise catered to.
Grant of License and Restricted Use
- Queendom Qare grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable right to use our banners, advertisements, links, trademarks, logos, and HTML used solely for the purpose of advertising the Queendom Qare website.
- Queendom Qare holds sole editorial discretion on how links are worded or described on the affiliates site. Queendom Qare is not responsible for the creation of the links, which may be posted on your site and will only be involved surrounding editorial review. You also agree to fully cooperate to work with Queendom Qare to maintain and manage links.
- All content on the affiliate’s website including links, banners, text, etc., leading to any or all content within the Queendom Qare website is the sole responsibility of the affiliate. Because of the constantly changing nature of the Queendom Qare website, we hold it to be the affiliates responsibility to update and manage their own links leading to the Queendom Qare website. We are not responsible for alerting the affiliate or making recommendations on when we anticipate changing the links or directions to content on the Queendom Qare website.
- If Queendom Qare believes that fraudulent clicks have been recorded within your account as a result of masking links, multiple clicks or through embedding the code in a hidden fashion within your pages, or if the commission links have been exploited in any other way, we reserve the right to cancel any or all commissions and if necessary, close the account.
- All affiliates are required to provide Social Security numbers or tax ID numbers at signup.
- Once an affiliate has accrued over $600.00 dollars in commission payouts, we require a social security number, for United States citizens, of the affiliate who is receiving payments from Queendom Qare. The IRS requires us to submit a 1099 tax form for contracted business services and because the affiliate is paid and recognized as a “contractor”, this information needs to be accurately gathered and submitted to the IRS. If an affiliate fails to provide this information or wishes to omit this information the affiliates account will be terminated.
Changes to This Agreement
- Queendom Qare may change the wording and structure of these terms at any time. When a change to these terms and agreements occurs, all affiliates will be notified within 24 hours.
- Your privacy is a major concern for Queendom Qare. We will not sell, disperse, trade, or otherwise decimate your account information to any organization outside of Queendom Qare.
- Queendom Qare does not make any guarantees on the ability of the affiliate programs ability to generate income for the affiliate or affiliate. We are exempt from all warranty, including, traffic generated, revenue earned, and functionality of the affiliate program.
Limitations of Liability
- WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE OR GOODWILL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS), EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHER, NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IN NO EVENT SHALL QUEENDOM QARE CUMULATE LIABILITY TO YOU ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, EXCEED THE TOTAL COMMISSION FEES PAID TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Queendom Qare and its employees, representatives, officers, agents, and affiliates, against any and all claims, suits, actions, or other proceedings brought against Queendom Qare based on or arising from any claim.
(i) That our use of any material provided by you infringes on any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or any other intellectual property right of any third party, or
(ii) Resulting from your breach of this Agreement or resulting from your breach of any third party intellectual property right or misappropriation of any material, or resulting from any of your defamatory, libelous act or resulting from your violation of any third party right of publicity or privacy. You will pay any and all costs, damages, and expenses, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs awarded against or otherwise incurred by Queendom Qare in connection with or arising from any such claim, suit, action, or proceeding.
- In any proceeding to enforce or interpret this agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover from the losing party its reasonable attorney fees, costs and expenses before and at any trial, arbitration, bankruptcy or any other proceeding and in any appeal or review.
- The parties acknowledge and agree that this agreement has been negotiated and entered in the state of Maryland. The parties expressly agree that this agreement shall be governed by, interpreted under, and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the state of Maryland. Venue of any legal proceeding shall be in Bowie, Maryland.